Asphalt deteriorates over time. As it dries out, cracks occur and potholes develop. The damaged pavement reflects negatively on your business, and can lead to injury–even costly lawsuits. Protect yourself, beautify, and extend the life of your pavement with APS quality sealcoating systems.
APS Has You Covered
The sealcoating process beautifies and adds years to the life of your blacktop by keeping out the enemies of asphalt: Water, sunlight, gasoline, grease, oil, and de-icers.
APS Top Quality Sealcoating:
- Enhances the overall appearance
- Restores the original black color to asphalt
- Protects your pavement from water and the elements
- Extends the life of your pavement
- Makes your property safer
Start Protecting your Pavement
- A proper sealcoating and maintenance plan can begin as soon as 30 days after initial pavement installation.
- The longer you wait too protect your pavement, the greater the risk of structural damage.
- Even if your pavement is showing signs of deterioration (i.e. oxidation, cracking, raveling), APS can restore it and extend its life.
- If you are unaware of your pavement condition, let APS conduct a site evaluation to determine your needs.
Remember, a proper sealcoating and maintenance plan can double the life of your pavement!